Tecnadis AQUAPORE FORTE is a reinforced superhydrophobic water-based nanotechnological coating for porous and non-porous substrates. It is not flammable.
This improved coating provides colourless protection against water action for porous substrates preferably vertical or tilted such as natural stone, concrete, brick, mortar, wood, ceramics…
Tecnadis AQUAPORE FORTE has the same characteristics and benefits as its previous version Tecnadis AQUAPORE, having been reinforced against superior water and dirt accumulations.
- High contact angle, which results in greater water repellency.
- It does not form film, allowing the natural course of the substrate’s processes through its pores, such as transpiration.
- Does not modify the appearance, colour or structure of the treated substrate.
- The nanotechnological structure of the product does not present weak points that could be affected by UV radiation and, therefore, the weather resistance of the product is much higher than traditional products. Guaranteed duration of 10 years.
- The active compounds do not react with the treated surface avoiding possible degradation.
- Unlike traditional products, it allows re-application without the need to remove previous product residues and avoiding costly cleaning processes (brushing, sandblasting, etc.).
Suitable for the treatment of surfaces made of concrete, brick, tile, wood, natural stone, etc., both in outdoor and indoor applications