TECNADIS COATEX is a water-based hydrophobic and oleophobic solution specifically designed for the waterproofing of natural and synthetic fabrics in order to facilitate their cleaning. It avoids the accumulation and penetration of water and other organic liquids into the fabrics, but always keeping the natural porosity and structure of the materials. Preventive treatment for natural and synthetic fabrics, against different types of stains both aqueous and oily (oils, jams, carbonated drinks, coffee, wine, sauces, etc.).
Features: Transparent, hydrophobic and oleophobic protective treatment based on nanotechnology, specifically designed for the waterproofing of natural and synthetic fabrics in order to facilitate their cleaning. It provides protection against aqueous and oily stains and other organic liquids.
Uses: Superficial application for all types of natural and synthetic fabrics.
- Tecnadis Coatex: Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment specially designed for reduction of dirt and easy cleaning of fabrics on which it is applied. It allows the natural breathability process of the fabrics.
- Tecnadis Coatex Calzado: Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment specially designed for application in the footwear sector, providing to natural and synthetic fabrics with waterproofing properties against water and dirt, thus facilitating shoes cleaning. It allows the natural breathability process of the fabrics.
- Tecnadis Coatex Forte: Reinforced hydrophobic and oleophobic product based on nanotechnology, specifically designed for the waterproofing of natural and synthetic fabrics in order to facilitate their cleaning. It allows the natural breathability process of the fabrics.
Yield: Variable yield according to the fabric to be treated. Estimated yield between 6-8 m²/l.
Standard formats: 500ml, 1L, 5L, 25L.
– It provides waterproofing, dirt reduction and easy cleaning properties to the fabrics on which it is applied, thanks to its hydrophobic and oleophobic properties.
– Reduction of the frequency and cleaning time of the fabrics, increasing the protection of the treated material.
– It does not change colour or texture of the treated substrate (excessive application may cause a slight change in the tact of the material or a white halo which can be removed by gentle rubbing with a dry cloth).
– Easy and quick application on any type of textile material.
– It protects the surface of the treated fabric for several cleanings with a cloth over the same area without having to be reapplied. Do not subject treated fabrics to washing machine cycles.
– It can be perfectly reapplied without removing the previous product remains.
– The active compounds do not react with the treated surface or with other materials that come into contact with the treated surface, maintaining the substrate unaltered.
– Suitable for the application on fabrics exposed to the weather. It allows the natural breathability process of fabrics.
– Water-based product.
Easy to apply by airgun or spray systems.
Manufacturers of footwear, large areas of footwear and sports, cleaning and maintenance companies, hotel sector, automotive, nautical industry, manufacturers of awnings, etc.