TECNADIS PRS PERFORMANCE is a unique last generation hydrophobic and anti-stain product based on nanoparticles which is specifically designed for horizontal surfaces, although it can be also applied in vertical surfaces/facades, made by porous and low porous materials (natural stone, concrete, brick, mortars, roof tile, terrazzo, clay, plaster, alabaster, wood, etc.)
It also protects against the principal diseases caused by the action of water and moisture (efflorescence, leaks, growth of microorganisms or premature deterioration of building materials).
Applicable in repairing works of roofs and terraces avoiding excessive and/or cumbersome tasks regarding floor (tiles) and asphalt foil removal, to avoid possible problems caused by water.
Features: Water and oil repellent (anti-stain) protector for porous materials with abrasion resistance. It has additional antigraffiti and urine repellence properties.
Uses: Facades and floors of any type of porous materials.
Yield: Between 5 – 12,5 m2/l (check Technical Data Sheet)
Standard formats: 1 L, 5 L and 25 L
– Totally respects the structure and natural porosity of the materials.
– It does not form film, allowing the breathability of the substrate.
– Product of high resistance to the continuous mechanical action/abrasion and of high durability.
– It totally resists to UV radiation. The structure of the compound has no weak points which can be attacked by UV radiation, and therefore, the resistance to external agents is much higher than its competitors.
– Do not change at all the appearance, colour or structure of the treated substrate (in any case may cause a slight change in the tone of the material, nearly imperceptible).
– Unlike traditional products, it can be perfectly reapplied without removing the previous product remains.
– Total permeability to water vapour, allowing the natural processes of the substrate through its pores.
– The compounds do not react with the treated surface, maintaining the substrate unaltered.
– Product of easy application, since it is ready to be directly used without dilution.
Easy to apply by brush, roller, airgun or spray systems (recommended)
Remarkable references of restoration works, conservation of heritage buildings, construction and rehabilitation in where our products have been successfully used.