Permanent physical barrier (long-lasting) that slows down the growth of viruses and bacteria on all kind of porous and non porous surfaces: metals, wood, plastics, natural stone, as well as any other building material.
Main description: Nanotechnological permanent protector
Applications: Permanent physical barrier to face up viruses and bacteria for:
- Healthcare: hospitals, nursing homes, clinics.
- Educational centres: schools, universities…
- Any contact surface: doorknobs, handrails, banisters, lifts, push buttons, taps…
- Urban furniture: playgrounds, benches…
- Transit places: airports, train/underground/bus stations.
- Buildings, conventional and Historical Heritage.
- Sports centres: gym, stadiums…
- Transports: cars, buses, trains, airplanes…
- Hospitality Industry: restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, hotels…
- Domestic use.
- Worship’s places (churches, cathedrals).
Durability: The treatment resists for approximately 400 abrasions (equivalent to approx. 50 cleanings/disinfections) with mop, broom, sponge, microfiber… The durability of the product will depend on the type of cleaning, as well as, on the number of frictions and abrasions.
- 400ml aerosol.
- 5L and 25L jerry cans.
– Protection and sanitising with permanent (long-lasting) and immediate
– Physical barrier to face up the growth of viruses and bacteria:
– Hydrophobic and oleophobic nanotechnological protector, that repels water and stains, therefore it makes easier the cleaning and maintenance of the surface or treated material.
– It does not affect the breathability of the surfaces or materials.
– Invisible, it does not change the colour or appearance.
– Complementary product (not substitute) that improve the safety of the cleaning and disinfection protocols.
– Compatible with instant cleaning and disinfection products, such as, soaps, hydroalcoholics, bleaches, quaternary ammoniums, etc.
– Odourless, after the complete drying.
– Fully reapplicable, a product excess does not affect its protective capability against viruses and bacteria, but it might slow down the drying).
– Water-based formulation, no need for rinsing.
– Dermatologically tested: non-irritating and good skin compatibility.
– Shake the product before its use.
– The surface must be clean and dry. Apply evenly over the surface from a distance of approx. 30 cm. After application and if required, it is possible to use a cloth/mop to remove any product excess to get a uniform finish.
– Let the surface dry before its use: 10-15 min in the case of non-porous surfaces and 6-12 hours in the case of porous surfaces. Drying time can be accelerated (fan/hair dryer). It can be applied when required, depending on the surface.
– Reapplication is recommended depending on its use, number of cleanings / disinfections that are carried out on it. Durability approx. 50 cleanings.
– For large areas of application, it can be applied with an airless sprayer, or with a pump sprayer (agricultural backpacks or similar). The application