Tecnadis AQUAPORE is a nanotechnological water-based superhydrophobic product for porous and slightly porous surfaces. It has a low content of volatile organic compounds and is non-flammable.
Its exceptional properties provide colorless protection against the action of water for porous substrates preferably vertical or inclined like natural stone, concrete, brick, mortar, wood, ceramics …
The combination of properties of Tecnadis AQUAPORE makes our product offer considerable advantages over its most direct competitors such as: IE-6683 (Dow Corning), Silo 112 (CTS), Antipluviol and Antipluviol W (Mapei)
- It has a high contact angle (>150º), thus the water repellency is higher (superhydrophobic).
- Unlike traditional products, allows reapplication without removing previous product remains, avoiding costly cleaning processes (brushing, sandblasting, etc.).
- It does not change the appearance, colour neither the structure of the treated substrate.
- The active compounds do not react with the surface treated avoiding possible degradations of the same.
- The product nano-structure has not weaknesses that could be attacked by UV radiation and, therefore, the product resistance to weathering is greater than traditional products.
- In contrast to traditional water repellents, this product is not a film former, allowing the natural course of the processes of the substrate through their pores, such as breathability.
- Suitable for surface treatment of concrete, brick, natural stone, tile, wood, etc., both in exterior and interior applications.