Main description: Nanotechnological permanent protector
Applications: Permanent physical barrier to face up viruses and bacteria for:
- Face masks of all types:
- Hygienic masks (reusable and disposable)
- Surgical masks (type I and II)
- PPE (FFP1, FFP2, FFP3).
- Fabrics of all types: clothing, footwear, backpacks, gowns, textile furniture (upholstery, armchairs, sofas, chairs…), curtains, carpets, etc.
- It reduces washing needs up to 5 times.
- It resists approximately 400 abrasions (equivalent to approx. 50 cleanings): made with sponge, cloth, microfiber.
- 125ml and 500ml trigger sprayers.
- 5L and 25L jerry cans.
– Protection and sanitising with permanent (long-lasting) and immediate
– Physical barrier to face up the growth of viruses and bacteria:
– Hydrophobic and oleophobic nanotechnological protector, that repels water and stains, therefore it makes easier the cleaning and maintenance of the fabrics.
– It does not affect the breathability of the fabrics.
– Invisible, it does not change the colour or appearance.
– Complementary product (not substitute) that improve the safety of the cleaning and disinfection protocols.
– Compatible with instant cleaning and disinfection products, such as, soaps, hydroalcoholics, bleaches, quaternary ammoniums, etc.
– Odourless, after the complete drying.
– Fully reapplicable, a product excess does not affect its protective capability against viruses and bacteria, but it might slow down the drying).
– Water-based formulation, no need for rinsing.
– Dermatologically tested: non-irritating and good skin compatibility.
– Shake the container before its use.
– Spray evenly over the surface to be protected.
- For face masks: approximately apply 20 sprays for adults and 15 sprays for children, on the outside.
- For other fabrics, apply ensuring complete coverage of the fabric, when required, according to the material absorption.
– Drying time around 6h (depending on the material). Drying can be accelerated using the tumble dryer, hair dryer or by direct sunlight exposure.
– It can be reapplied when required, depending on the use of the face mask, clothing or fabrics and their washes.
– Reapply when loss of water repellency is observed. Reapply on clean and dry material: face masks, clothing or fabrics. Reapplications reinforce antimicrobial protection and revitalize the water-repellent and maintenance properties.