VETROSMART is a transparent, hydrophobic and anti-lime solution, specially designed for glass surfaces: shower screens, mirrors, windows and glass curtain walls among others. This treatment provides the glass with easy-to-clean properties creating a protective barrier against liquids, lime and other dirt stains, therefore preventing its accumulation and reducing the subsequent cleaning tasks.
Features: Transparent hydrophobic and anti-lime protector which provides glass surfaces with easy-to-clean properties
Uses: Any type of glass surfaces such as shower-screens, mirrors, windows, glass curtains, among others.
- VETROSMART: Hydrophobic protector of optimum performance; alternative of maximum quality.
Certified durability of 10 years in new glass.
- VETROSMART Economy: Hydrophobic protector of excellent features; great alternative in relation quality-price.
Durability of 5 years in new glass.
- VETROEASY: Hydrophobic protector of good features; alternative which offers good features at the lowest price.
Durability of 3 years in new glass.
Yield: Between 50-60 m2/l
Standard formats: 1 L, 5 L and 25 L
– Certified durability of 10 years based on a very complete procedure of accelerated aging tests consisted of UV aging, chemical attack, thermal shock and abrasion tests.
– Easy to clean: it reduces cleaning times substantially.
– Keeps surfaces clean for a longer time, maintaining the original appearance.
– Permanent protective barrier against corrosion, limescale, dirt and resistant to UV radiation.
– The coating results totally transparent, not modifying at all the aesthetic conditions of the glass.
– Applicable to both new and existing glass.
– Easy to apply product, without the necessity of special safety measures.
– Ultra-fast drying after the treatment, avoiding cumbersome spots on further handling.
– It presents high features and high performance (60m2/Litre approximately).
10 years durability certificate based on a very complete procedure of accelerated aging tests (UV aging, chemical attack, thermal shock and abrasion tests).
Shower-screens manufacturers, glass workshops, distributors of machinery, tools and accessories for glass, distributors of bath accessories, glass installers, facility management companies.