AQUASHIELD FORTE is a reinforced hydrophobic solution, specially designed for the treatment of face brick, mortars, prefabricated concrete, natural stones and any type of porous substrate.
AQUASHIELD FORTE has the same features and advantages as the product AQUASHIELD ULTIMATE, having been reinforced for areas of high rainfall or mixed construction materials surfaces.
Features: Reinforced hydrophobic protector for porous materials
Uses: Facades and other vertical surfaces of face brick, mortars, concrete, natural stone or any type of porous surfaces.
Yield: Between 3 – 8 m2/l (check Technical Data Sheet)
Standard formats: 1 L, 5 L and 25 L
– Superhydrophobicity, presenting a contact angle (> 150º) higher than any of its competitors, which results in higher water repellency.
– It does not form film, allowing the complete breathability of the substrate
– Completely transparent, respecting the natural colour of the original substrate.
– Good resistance and high durability when the surfaces are not exposed to a strong and continuous mechanical abrasion.
– Total resistance to UV radiation. The structure of the compound has no weak points which can be attacked by UV radiation, and therefore, the resistance to external agents is much higher than its competitors.
– Do not change at all the appearance, colour or structure of the treated substrate.
– Total permeability to water vapor, allowing the natural processes of the substrate through its pores.
– It can be perfectly reapplied, without removing the product remains of previous applications.
– The active compounds do not react with the treated surface, maintaining the substrate unaltered.
Easy to apply by brush, roller, airgun or spray systems (recommended).
Remarkable references of restoration works, conservation of heritage buildings, construction and rehabilitation in where our products have been successfully used.